Shut Up We’re Talking #40 December 21, 2008Posted by Wilhelm Arcturus in entertainment, EVE Online, EverQuest, EverQuest II, Lord of the Rings Online, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Podcasts, Sony Online Entertainment, Star Trek Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Warhammer Online, World of Warcraft.
Tags: Predictions, Revelry and Honor, SUWT
A very special year end show, and not just because it consisted just of members of the Revelry and Honor EQ2 guild.
- Introductions – As if you did not know
- What We’re Playing – You can probably predict most of the answers
- The Ghosts of Predictions Past – Darren, Karen, Michael and myself talk about our predictions for 2008 and how far off we were. Darren and I scored ourselves in posts already, but you can look back at and see how well we did.
- The Ghosts of MMOs Present – We take up the Massively categories and pick our “bests” for the 2008 MMORPG scene.
- The Ghosts of Predictions Future – We each make one prediction about what will happen with MMORPGs in 2009.
- Blog of the Week – There was NO blog of the week. But Darren has an angle to this.
- Out Takes – What could beat Mr. Zenke’s Bartle rant during the show? How about Darren’s wife?
And, as an added bonus, an after-show picture of the show crew in the R&H Guild Hall.
Another fine show and a testament to the editing powers of Darren. However, he really needs to hire me to do his show notes.
You can download it via iTunes or here at VirginWorlds.