Shut Up We’re Talking #26 May 20, 2008Posted by Wilhelm Arcturus in EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Vanguard SOH, Podcasts, entertainment.
Tags: Guilds, Age of Conan, MMO Trials
1 comment so far
For the show regular host, Darren of The Common Sense Gamer, was joined by:
- Show Sponsors – Completely ignored
- What we’re playing
- Listener Mail – From Seritaph
- What’s Beta Got To Do With It? – In light of the AoC open and closed betas, we talk about what betas ought to be and what they ought not to be, inspired by posts at Keen & Graev’s and Bildo’s, plus my own crankiness on the subject.
- Guild Hopping That Nobody’s Stopping – Primarily about WoW, with other games drawn in for comparison, we explore how to make a guild something more than a chat channel and a guild bank. Inspired by posts from Tobold, Potshot, Karen, and Cameron.
- Demo That MMO – Some chat about the dynamics of MMO demos, how long should they last and what content should you get, brought up originally by Kanthalos at MMOre Insight.
- Blog of the Week – Outland Bound
- Out Takes – Only one this week… Darren left most of the incriminating stuff in the show
The show runs for one hour and seven minutes and you can get it here as well as via iTunes.
Another fine podcast done under the guidance of the polite barbarian and audio engineer Darren.
If you want to help support the show, digging it over at Digg.com couldn’t hurt!