EQuinox, The Official EverQuest II Magazine, Issue #1, arrived in the mail today.
- It sure is thin.
- Look at that cover… dark elves… can’t read this in public.
- 66 Pages… is that it?
- Hey, I know Cyanbane and Adele… and I’ve read Aggro Me!
- It is nice and glossy… but so thin…
- Oooh, contact high from the freshly printed paper…
- Didn’t that old SOE magazine have dark elves on it’s first cover too?
- No computer equipment ads…
- Is EON this thin? How many pages was the last copy of EON?
- Crap, is there a Rise of Kunark beta key in here somewhere?
- I think it was the same dark elves… wasn’t it?
- Do we have a postal scale? I need to weigh this thing.
- I don’t think EQ2i is at that URL any more.
- What is it with the dark elves?
- Holy Crap! Look at that back cover! EQ2-Daily to the max!
- This thing must weigh less than a Big Mac
- Who else was in this issue… somebody… who was it?
- Nearly $19… this thing costs more per pound than steak!
Now to go read the actual content.
Someplace where nobody can see the cover.
Even my wife.
Especially my wife.