The regular host, Darren of The Commen Sense Gamer was joined by a lineup now familiar with the podcast process:
- Listener Comments – From Edward78 and Syncaine
- What we’re playing
- MMO Cheating – What was it, what is it, what will it be – we scratch the surface and reference Raph, Michael, Tachevert, and Darren in a topic so vast, you need an IMAX theater to appreciate just the background material
- Predictions for 2008 – We cough up two guesses each as to what 2008 will bring
- MMO new player experience – Is it important and do games live up to it, or is it bait-and-switch that leaves you mad at the mid-game grind – Based on a post by Sente
- More PvP Discussion – spurred by Syncaine’s article
- Blog of the Week – World IV
- Out Takes
The show runs just over one hour and thirty six minutes and you can get it here as well as via iTunes.
As always, doing the show is a blast, especially since Darren does all the heavy lifting after the fun part is over.