The regular host, Darren of The Commen Sense Gamer was joined by:
- Show Sponsors
- Listener Mail – From TranquilAbyss and Quincy
- What we’re playing
- What game would you unmake and why – We hit the wayback machine for some choices – from Paul Barnett and Keen & Graev
- EQ2 Flames Drama – We stand back and speculate because we have no hard facts – You can start down this path with Tipa or Greg or even Angus if you feel the need
- Improving pick up groups – We fail to mention it at all, but we meant to… really – From Tobold and Potshot
- The $500 Million Question – We examine Bobby Kotick’s motives for his outlandish statements and moan about the influence of big money on gaming (that last bit is mostly me) – from Keen & Graev
- Blog of the Week – Nuyan’s Hangout
- Out Takes – Mostly about cheese
The show runs for one hour and twelve minutes and you can get it here as well as via iTunes.
Another fine outing under the guidance of scout leader and audio engineer Darren.