- Listener Mail – From Blacktop and Seritaph. Blacktop calls us on our complete lack of vision on show #29 in going against the conventional wisdom and declaring that Blizzard’s big announcement would NOT be about Diablo III. Our folly, read about it here.
- What we’re playing (EVE, EQ2, Wizard101)
- WAR, What is it (still) Good For? – We look at the recent announcements from Mythic about feature cuts and speculate on what it means, what is good, and what worries us, prompted by all sorts of posts including those from Karen, Michael Zenke, Heartless, n3rfed, JoBildo, and myself.
- WoW, Long in the Tooth? – Brought up by Tipa’s post about how well (or not) WoW is aging, since it is starting to get up there, at least in MMO years.
- Dr. Horrible’s Sing-along Blog – Some of us had seen it, others had not, but Joss Whedon‘s web venture became the unofficial third topic of the show. Find it here, if you haven’t seen it.
- Blog of the Week – Ruur Squig
- Out Takes – The original intro to the show which had Karen crying “Foul!”
The show runs just under an hour and you can get it here as well as via iTunes.
Another fine podcast tuned by the audio manipulating talents of Darren.
If you want to help support the show, digging it over at Digg.com couldn’t hurt!