I still seem to be in competition with Saylah over who Amazon.com likes best.
Obviously she has them charmed because she gets personal messages from them with her Warhammer Online Collector’s Edition codes.
Me, I get form letters.
Okay, I cannot really complain as, unlike so many prefab email responses, this one was helpful and accurate.
So, if you have ordered from Amazon.com and do not have your pre-order keys yet, try this:
To locate your Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning game code from Amazon.com’s Media Library, follow these steps:
1. Click on Your Account at the top of any Amazon.com page.
2. In the “Where’s My Stuff?” section at the top of the page, click on the “View Your Media Library” link.
3. Look in the “Downloads” Tab and your will find your code.
4. Complete the sign-in process.
5. Click on “Download” by Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning offer.
6. This should bring you to a page listing the Product Key code.
7. Proceed with your code to http://www.warhammeronline.com/preorder for information on code activation.
And when I say “keys” I mean there ought to be three. They are for:
Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Collector’s Edition Beta Access
Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Collector’s Edition Live Game Head Start
Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Collector’s Edition In-Game Items
You take those codes on over to the Mythic Entertainment Account Management page, create a master account and then a WAR game account, if you do not already have those, and then enter the codes using the “activate key” option. Your account should be good to go for WAR at that point.
You just need to download the client sometime between now and September 7th over at FilePlanet as explained by Mythic.
I just have to get the client downloaded and I will be as ready as I can be. I just have to wait for the closed beta NDA to drop… any minute now by most reports, and I can see what I have gotten myself into.
Have your codes yet?