- Listener Mail – DestroyerDestroyer regarding Mark Jacobs
- What We’re Playing
- White Collar Crime in a Space Suit – We talk about the latest EVE Online drama surrounding EBANK and the embezzlement of 200 billion ISK by Ricdic, the former CEO of the venture. The nature of EVE and the lack of any effective recourse when you have lost money this way come up, along with the fact that your money is safe in your character’s wallet so that one of the traditional roles of a bank, safeguarding your cash, is missing from the equation.
- The Horse That Would Not Die – After the enthusiasm on the last show for Dungeon & Dragons Online’s adoption of a Free To Play model, Darren turned around and found a sore spot in the Runes of Magic cash shop, the now infamous $10 horse which lead him to post, and post, and post, and post yet again, some of which generated response posts from various points in the blogesphere, including this site. We have a therapy session with Darren and help him work through his issues. There are group hugs and towards the end we find that the horse in question was discounted to $5 for a limited time, which was almost low enough for Darren.
- Blog of the week – Mynxee’s Life in Low Sec
- Show Close – Includes peer pressure to get Karen to do a blog post
- Out Takes – EVE is like a hot biker chick?
You can get the show via iTunes or download it directly here.