While you’re waiting… presuming you are waiting… you can:
- Think up ship names
- Finally figure out which pre-order bonus you really want and cancel those other ones before it is too late
- Learn a few choice Klingon phrases like “Heghlu’meH QaQ jajvam” or “Hab SoSlI’ Quch!”
- Haunt the official forums in search of any new scraps information
- Create your own little fan site
- Go make trouble over at some SW-TOR fan site
- Watch some of the trailers again
- Practice shouting, “Khaaaan!“
- Build your own LEGO USS Enterprise
- Grumble about not being in the closed beta
- Fret about what could go wrong with the release
- Make your own Star Trek Online box art
Open beta is only next week, but we still have all weekend to go.
What else should be on the list?