There is an old joke that compares heaven and hell and how they are run:
- the police are British
- the chefs are French
- the mechanics are German
- the lovers are Italian
- and it is all organized and run by the Swiss
- the police are German
- the chefs are British
- the mechanics are French
- the lovers are Swiss
- and it is all organized and run by the Italians
Sunday afternoon Potshot and I were in LOTRO and he trotted out the idea of MMO heaven as:
- Housing like EverQuest II
- A market place like EVE Online
- A world with a sense of place like Lord of the Rings Online
- And polish like that of World of Warcraft
Taking that, I swapped it around to come up with the idea of MMO hell:
- Housing like World of Warcraft
- A market place like Lord of the Rings Online
- A world with little sense of place like EverQuest II
- And the polish of EVE Online
Can you suggest other options?
Remember to make the joke, the MMO must fit in both in the heaven and hell category.
Maybe we can make a T-shirt out of it… though something easier to read than this one.
I prefer bullet points.