And maybe to one near you too.
As part of the warm up for the impending release of Pokemon Black and White, Nintendo has a Pokemon tour scheduled to hit various malls throughout the United States to promote the game.
Attractions of the tour include:
- Meet never-before-seen Pokémon while playing demos of the new Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version video games
- Watch special screenings of the new Pokémon movie, Pokémon—Zoroark: Master of Illusions. This is your only chance to watch the movie in theaters, and best of all, it’s free!
- Enjoy a fun hunt around the mall collecting stamps to discover new Pokémon and win cool prizes!
- Meet some of the new Pokémon characters as well as plenty of other photo opportunities…so remember to bring your camera!
- Bring your Nintendo DS system and copy of Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver Version game to get the Pokémon Celebi via special distribution!
And, luck us, a mall in our area is on the list.
So, no matter how little I enjoy visiting the mall, my daughter and I will no doubt be headed out to see the Pokemon Black and White tour. The Celebi download alone would get us there. We’ll probably end up with six or so. A chance to see the new game is also a big plus, though I’m pretty sure we’ll be buying it no matter what. I’m not sure we’ll stay for the movie… I must admit I’m not a big fan of Pokemon in video form, but we’ll see.
I’ll be sure to bring my camera.
Further details are available at either of the two Nintendo sites (here or here) announcing the event.