Passed to me by a mole at GameSpy HQ, it turns out that yesterday’s “Imagining of Diablo III as a first person perspective game” is just the first in a series that the site is planning.
Going forward we can look forward to imagining:
- EVE Online as an isometric click fest
- Pokemon played from Pikachu’s perspective
- Quake as a collectible card game
- Frogger as a play by mail game
- Heart’s of Iron III as a series of Twitter posts
- Starsiege: Tribes as a 1930s serial radio drama
- Star Wars Galaxies in a universe where Anakin Skywalker died at birth. (Wait, we’ll be getting that after December.)
- MUD1 as a graphic novel
The list appears to be only the first of several pages. Has anybody picked up on any other titles they might be working on?