Last weekend I posted my picks in the Azeroth Travel Poster contest.
This weekend I promised to post all of the entries, which you will find after the break below. (17 pictures makes for a long post, so I thought it might be best to not overwhelm the front page.)
In addition, I added a poll at the end of the post so that you can pick your favorite entry. We will see how far my own picks vary from people reading the blog.
The entries are presented in alphabetical order by file name, which was how they got uploaded and I was too lazy to change it.
I did number all of the entries and used the same numbers in the poll at the end of the post to help people like me who cannot retain simple data for more than six seconds.
Anyway, on to the entries…
1. Another World – Bhagpuss from Inventory Full
2. No Orcs – Bhagpuss from Inventory Full
3. Hinterlands – James
4.Nessingwary Base Camp and Lodge – Iolchans from the Blackrock server
5.Visit Scenic Tanaris – Jazalin
6.Naga Island – Midrena
7.Gallywix Pleasure Palace – Nedmyr from the Draenor server
8. Pit Fighting – Radaghast of the Slay Station guild on Runetotem
9.Sen’jin Isles – Shawndra of Escapist Scrawl
10. Silvermoon City – Iolchans from the Blackrock server
11.Twilight Highlands – Stargrace from MMO Quests
12. Dive the Depths of Darkshore – Tesh from Tish Tosh Tesh
13. Sunrise in the Snow – Tesh from Tish Tosh Tesh
14. Hoodoo and Hallucinogens – Tesh from Tish Tosh Tesh
15. Sholozar Basin – Gallaria
16. What Happens at Brewfest – Wobegon of the Asylum Guild
17. Zug Zug – Blueline Basher
Now you can pick your favorite.