Daybreak announced that the upcoming EverQuest expansion, Claws of Veeshan, will launch on Tuesday, December 8th.
This, the 27th expansion to the 1999 title, is currently available for pre-order from Daybreak and is available in four price levels:
- Standard Edition – $34.99
- Collector’s Edition – $89.99
- Premium Edition – $139.99
- Friends & Family Edition – $249.99
The question is how much additional fluff do you want with your expansion? The “Freinds & Family Edition” includes an in-game tradeable token that can be redeemed for a base copy of the expansion.
Interestingly, or oddly, the base package does not include the insta-level heroic character options, though the fact that the boost only gets you to level 85 still in a game where the level cap is now 30 levels beyond that does make one question Daybreak yet again. When will they fix that?
The expansion, which was announced back in October, includes the following:
- 6 Expansion Zones – Follow the chilling trail of ice into the lands dominated by the dragons of Velious. Find the source of the mysterious and restless ice and put an end to the dangers that have enveloped the entire continent.
- New Raids, Quests, and Missions
- New Spells, Combat Abilities, and AAs
- New Collections
- Dragon’s Hoard – A dragon’s hoard for those that have collected so many items, it is nigh impossible to contain. This is an additional space to hold all those items you may need once more but do not need now.
That sounds about right for a Norrath expansion.