As expected, today saw the first update patch for April which included the initial round of materials in support of the controversial industry changes CCP has planned.
The changes have begun with the seeding of blueprints and reactions on the NPC market, under the following categories:
- Construction Components Blueprints
- Capital Construction Blueprints
- Advanced Capital Construction Blueprints
- Molecular-Forged Reaction Formulas
- Composite Reaction Formulas
The lists for each type under those categories is in the patch notes. (Some of them did not get seeded correctly, but an update will fix that soon according to the known issues thread.) The following NPC corporations will be selling the blueprints and formulae, though each will only have a subset of the total.
- Amarr Navy
- Caldari Navy
- Federation Navy
- Republic Fleet
- Propel Dynamics
- Eifyr and Co
- Freedom Extension
- Zoar and Sons
- Ducia Foundry
- Chemal Tech
- Modru’s Legion
- Outer Ring Excavations
- Intaki Bank
In addition, the following items, also part of the new industry plan, are now available from exploration sites:
- Counter-Subversion Sensor Array
- Nanoscale Filter Plate
- Electro-Neural Signaller
- Enhanced Electro-Neural Signaller
- Nano Regulation Gate
- Meta-Molecular Combiner
- Isotropic Deposition Guide
- LM-Composite Molecular Condenser
- AG-Composite Molecular Condenser
- CV-Composite Molecular Condenser
- AV-Composite Molecular Condenser
And Mykoserocin gas sites can now be found in low security solar systems and additional null security locations.
Industrialists will no doubt be working to research blueprints and build up supplies in anticipation of next step in the changes.
On the ISK sinks and faucets front CCP is tinkering with the Dynamic Bounty and Encounter Surveillance System settings once more.
- The autopay timer for the Main Bank increased from 2h to 2h:45m
- The intrusion time to the Main bank decreased from 6m 30s to 6m
- Equilibrium value increased from 135% to 150%
- The Maximum Output of the Dynamic Bounty System increased from 180% to 200%
- Adjusted Dynamic Bounty System threshold margins
After successfully curtailing bounties as the primary source of ISK into the economy, CCP continues to play with the values to try and make the ESS a conflict point.
CCP has also included a series of updates to landmarks in New Eden. They include:
- The rare Children of Light phenomena in the Iyen-Oursta system has received a dramatic visual upgrade.
- New landmark locations can be found within the following systems:
- New Eden
- Old Man Star
- The names of the top 10 fastest Capsuleers for each of the three routes in this year’s Federation Grand Prix have been added to the description of the monument structure within the Federation Grand Prix Starting Line landmark site in Luminaire. Congratulations to the racers!
- A new hidden landmark location has been added to the game. The location of this landmark has previously been established in a piece of official EVE Online content, but has not been visible within the game until now.
In addition there were the usual host of small additions and fixes, a few of which jumped out when I scanned the list:
- Added the ability to Unlock all targets via Target List Anchor or shortcut (not bound by default).
- Added the option to ‘Include Jump Bridges in Route’ when using Autopilot, this can be toggled On/Off in the Autopilot options.
- Fixed a capitalization error on an ad in the Jita 4-4 station.
- Added a feature that shows the structure type in search results.
- Implemented survey integration with the character selection screen. Keep your eyes open for an exciting and rewarding survey opportunity launching soon!
Just waiting on that exciting and rewarding survey opportunity!
In addition CCP has announced a play test for the new native Mac client starting on Thursday.
Anyway, the patch has been deployed and the usual links are available: