This morning as part of the EVE Online keynote at Fanfest, CCP Seagull announced the members of the 11th Council of Stellar Management.
Turnout was reported as low for the elections, which clearly benefited organized groups.
CSM 11 looks like this:
The winners, ordered as presented, save for two exceptions:
- Mr Hyde113 – Pandemic Legion (Perm attendance seat)
- Aryth – Goonswarm Federation (Perm attendance seat)
- Steve Ronuken – Fuzzworks Enterprises
- Sullen Decimus – The Bastion
- The Judge – Circle-of-Two
- Fafer – Northern Coalition.
- NoobMan – Hard Knocks Citizens
- Jin’Taan – Curatores Veritatis Alliance
- Kyle Aparthos – TheDivision
- Innominate – Goonswarm Federation
- Bobmon – Pandemic Legion
- Nashh Kadavr – Pandemic Legion
- Xenuria – Goonswarm Federation
- Gorski Car – Pandemic Legion
So there are your new representatives… provided you’re in a null sec bloc in most cases. As I said, a low voter turnout meant organized blocs won big.
For those of you keeping track, that GSF suggested ballot I mentioned back when the elections started ended up picking six winners, though clearly The Judge is a bitter victory on that front.