And maybe to one near you too.
As part of the warm up for the impending release of Pokemon Black and White, Nintendo has a Pokemon tour scheduled to hit various malls throughout the United States to promote the game.
Attractions of the tour include:
- Meet never-before-seen Pokémon while playing demos of the new Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version video games
- Watch special screenings of the new Pokémon movie, Pokémon—Zoroark: Master of Illusions. This is your only chance to watch the movie in theaters, and best of all, it’s free!
- Enjoy a fun hunt around the mall collecting stamps to discover new Pokémon and win cool prizes!
- Meet some of the new Pokémon characters as well as plenty of other photo opportunities…so remember to bring your camera!
- Bring your Nintendo DS system and copy of Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver Version game to get the Pokémon Celebi via special distribution!
And, luck us, a mall in our area is on the list.
So, no matter how little I enjoy visiting the mall, my daughter and I will no doubt be headed out to see the Pokemon Black and White tour. The Celebi download alone would get us there. We’ll probably end up with six or so. A chance to see the new game is also a big plus, though I’m pretty sure we’ll be buying it no matter what. I’m not sure we’ll stay for the movie… I must admit I’m not a big fan of Pokemon in video form, but we’ll see.
I’ll be sure to bring my camera.